Friday, October 5, 2007

First Day.

First quest I hit up in Arathi: a couple of Horde ganked my fellow gnome, so I helped him get some revenge. They were noobs. It was boring. But I'm not complaining.


Then, I'm running around Alterac & I come to this house & wonder if that Baron guy is in there, because I have a quest for his head. Can't remember if he was here or at one of those camps further back. Next thing I'm jumped by a 40 mage. Who kills me.

I run back, rezz, & kill him. He started off with 100/100 while I had only just rezzed, so I'm not sure what happened.


So I run around the corner & log out so I can look up his spec before I kill him one more time. He has no points in Scorch. He has all 3 points in Elemental Mastery. He has Combustion. Oh well. I just respecced (fucking 15g) to a Scorch/Ignite build. I don't have Combustion yet.

I log back in, & kill my way slowly to the house. How arrogant; he really is in there.

And then I left, since I didn't need Lord Aliden Perenolde.

Anyway, I had a fun first day on Nerzhul. Thanks Ryan! Not sure where I can post stuff like this, since I don't really want to share it with some of my friends.

No comments: