Thursday, November 26, 2009

This was just too cool

Since I am utterly behind in my screenshot editing, I haven't blogged about Aion at all either, but today's "mob" was too cool not to blog right away.

I was on my Elyos Chanter, Bacci, when at Verteron Observatory (another wildly beautiful coastal area) I received a quest to clear a bunch of the Abandoned Cargo boxes that were floating around the observatory. It seemed simple enough & the flotsam was very conveniently located, so I picked a pretty spot & hit my first box.

Go ahead, enjoy the innuendo. Anyway. I was at first alarmed, & then quite happily impressed with what emerged from the box. This thing was actually scary. Every single time (there haven't been many --- Real Life has been distracting me) I log in to Aion I'm just continually impressed with the graphics; it's truly a pleasure to be able to escape into a world where everything is so lovingly crafted.


No comments: